Unsecured Line of Credit
ADVANTAGES OF OUR UNSECURED LINE OF CREDIT PROGRAM
It’s one thing to know why Unsecured Business Credit is great for your business, but another to know how to get you approved fast and the most funding possible.
Anyone can apply for credit on their own. You probably get credit card offers in the mail on a weekly basis! But if you are looking for $25k-$200k in funding, our program is your best option. Our team of former bankers and business funding experts provide better results, an easier process, and strategic guidance.
BETTER RESULTS OUR EXPERTS KNOW THE SYSTEM
- More Credit - Up to 5 times more in fact! This means you could get $50,000-$200,000 in available credit, as opposed to only $10,000 – $40,000 if you applied on your own.
- Best Cards - Our experts create a custom bank strategy for your unique situation and needs. They know which cards offer the longest 0% interest periods, highest limits, and lowest fees.
- Minimized Impact - Our approach ensures minimal impact to your personal credit profile; including fewer inquiries and declines. The UBF team knows how to avoid common issues which cause declines and a longer-than-necessary funding process.
- Low Documentation - The UBF program only requires documentation to support the existence of your business. You don’t need complicated financial statements or years of tax returns. Your account manager will make sure everything is in order prior to applications.
- Hassle Free - Let the pros do all the heavy lifting: secretary of state changes, negotiating with the banks on your behalf, document submissions and much more.
- Worry Free - Our UBF team consists of former senior underwriters for major banks. They know what the banks like and don’t like to see on their credit application. You don’t need to worry about it!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BUSINESS CARDS AND CREDIT?
In addition to being an accessible form of funding, business credit cards help business owners:
- Protect their personal credit.
- Gain access to funds quickly (often 2-3 weeks).
- Save money by only paying interest on the funds they use.
- Protect cash flow. According to a study by a leading financial institution, 82% of businesses who close do so because of a cash flow crisis.
- Build the credit profile on the EIN of the business.
- Obtain bigger and better business financing in the future. Wise usage of business credit cards show banks that you are a reliable borrower.
- Take advantage of interest-free purchasing power. Some cards offer 0% APR promotional rates.
- Use the money for anything you want or need for your business, including business startup, expansion, real estate investing, invest in orther business opportunities, become a bank for others by leveraging your great credit and more.
Leave a Comment